Our office is contracted with most major insurance companies. If you do not see your insurance on this list, contact the member services number on the back of your insurance card.
- Abrazo (Medicare Replacement Plan)
- Administrative Enterprises
- Affordable Health Network
- APIPA-Arizona Physicians IPA (Not Accepting New Patients)
- AZ Foundation for Medical Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bridgeway Health Solutions (Not Accepting New Patients)
- Bridgeway Medicare Advantage (Medicare Replacement Plan)
- Care First (Not Accepting New Patients)
- Cigna Healthsprings
- Evercare Choice
- Evercare Select (Not Accepting New Patients)
- First Health
- Health Market Exchange Participants, please verify directly with your insurance plan
- Maricopa Integrated Health (Not Accepting New Patients)
- MercyCare Advantage (Medicare Replacement Plan)
- MercyCare Plan
- United HealthCare
- Tricare Standard
We understand that not everyone has health care insurance, therefore, we offer affordable cash pay services for wellness and sick visits or non-covered services from your insurance company.
We offer significant discounts for patients without insurance.
- Level 1 NP-Problem Minor, One Problem | $43
- Level 2 NP-Problem Oriented, One Problem | $74
- Level 3 NP-Problem Oriented, Low Complexity | $107
- Level 4 NP-Problem Oriented, Moderate Complexity | $165
- Level 5 NP-Problem Oriented, High Complexity | $206
- Level 1 EP-Nurse Visit (No Physician or NP Seen) | $20
- Level 2 EP-Problem Oriented, Very Low Complexity | $43
- Level 3 EP-Problem Oriented, Low Complexity | $73
- Level 4 EP-Problem Oriented, Moderate Complexity | $107
- Level 5 EP-Problem Oriented, High Complexity | $143
- NP- 12 to 17 years of age | $60
- NP-18 to 39 years of age | $80
- NP- 40 to 64 years of age | $100
- NP-65 years and older | $120
- EP-12 to 17 years of age | $45
- EP-18 to 39 years of age | $65
- EP-40 to 64 years of age | $85
- EP-65 years and older | $105
- Ear wax removal | $20
- Skin tag removal (1-5) | $40
- Skin Tag Removal (each additional beyond the 1st 5) | $5
- Urinalysis | $4
- EKG | $20
- SVN Treatment | $15
- Blood Sugar | $5
- Coumadin Test | $20
- Wart / Destruction of Skin Lesion | $50 | $75 | $100
- Liquid N2 | $20
- Incision and Drainage of an Abscess | $30
- Suture / Staple Removal | $15
We are pleased to announce the service of in-office lab. Services will be provided by LabCorp, a major national laboratory provider, contracted with Medicare and most insurance plans. If the lab is not contracted with your insurance carrier, the specimen will be collected, processed and sent to the contracted lab as a courtesy and no cost to you or your insurance carrier.
The service is available at our Ahwatukee and Sun Lakes location.
Hours of operation: Monday thru Friday from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
Please contact us if you have any further questions regarding our In-Office Lab service.